Spring workshop with Helen Kaminsky
As part of our Spring-time events, 13 The Gallery is very pleased to welcome Helen Kaminski’s Mixed Media Painting workshop.
The season of rebirth of colour and brighter natural light will be the perfect combination for a day to express and explore your creativity while guided and assisted by Helen’s teaching experience. Both workshops are designed for a maximum of 8 participants and are suitable for beginners or for people with a basic experience.
Mixed Media Painting Workshop
Date: Saturday 26th April 2014
Time: 10am to 2.30pm (including tea break 20 mins)
Fee: £49.50 (all materials included)
This workshop will offer you the opportunity to create your own still-life piece, one mixed-media or one textured mixed-media painting. Activities included will be:
- introduction to materials and their proprieties
- still-life studies based on several mixed-media combinations
- mark-making with everyday objects
- introduction of textures and background techniques
- creating a painting with basic mixed-media techniques
- paint and collage (poppy-field or sunflowers)
- overview of various types of effects acquired through materials’ used
For any further details or questions please contact Bea at firstname.lastname@example.org. To know more about Helen please visit www.helenkaminsky.co.uk
For bookings contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in at 13 The Gallery to speak to us in person.
Wishing you all a fun and great spring!