This workshop is aimed at helping you get started by putting that twitter toe in the water or to give you more confidence in using twitter properly. Learn the basics of setting up an account and all the twitter lingo.
- The basics of setting up an account
- What your twitter profile should say about you,
- What #tags are and how and when to use them
- What a RT and favouriting is and how to use them
- How to gain confidence
- Tips on creating good content with just 140 characters
- How to create useful lists of people you also want to follow such as galleries, curators, critics and press
- How to find followers and increase your own following
* Please bring with you a laptop, iPad or IOS phone.
PAYMENTS: £20 General Public, £15 ZAP Members
Feedback: "Thanks so much for the Twitter workshop - I'm actually excited about using Twitter now!" “ Great workshop today, very useful tips and interesting conversations” “ Thanks ever so for two brilliant workshops yesterday. I learnt so much!”