LONDON CONTEMPORARY International Art Fair will be held in London, at THE LINE Contemporary Art Space from September 27 to October 25, 2019, during the same period of Frieze London (03 – 06 October, 2019, curated by Diana Campbell Betancourt and Lydia Yee).
The exhibition is organized by YMXArt, ITSLIQUID GROUP, and Mercato Metropolitano.
The participation includes the following services:
– exhibition space dedicated to the artist’s works
– cinema room dedicated to video screenings and performances
– assisting with customs formalities, international shipping and local transport
– assisting in finding accommodation for artists
– the design and the printing of invitation cards, posters
– the global and local press office, publicity, press, banners, totem, etc.
– the realization of the exhibition website and dedicated press releases
– mounting and dismounting of the exhibitions
– exhibitions opening event with drinks and food
– daily refreshment stand available during the opening times
– a dedicated live interview on MM Radio, published also on ITSLIQUID website and spread on our social networks
– providing services and drinks for small meetings at the exhibition places for invited guests
To take part in the selection, send your works’ submissions with a CV/biography, some still images (for video-art), links of videos/performances and pictures via e-mail to email@example.com
LONDON CONTEMPORARY will analyze the relationship between body and space, and the hybridization between identities and cultural/physical/social/urban settings in contemporary time.
During the Art Fair it will be presented the Experimental Video and Performance Art Festival, that will take place from 03 to 06 October, 2019, during the same period of Frieze London. The Festival will provide artists with the great opportunities to show videos and play live performances.
The Experimental Video and Performance Art Festival will analyze the hidden parts of our identities, through an immersive experience inside the fascinating universe of the complex labyrinths of our consciousness. The human body is a changing system that connects us with other bodies and spaces to perceive the surrounding reality; a strong communication system with its own language and infinite ways of expression. The Festival will focuse also on the concept of the borders and the structures between body, mind and soul, the human identity and the city, the space and the ground.
We invite artists, architects and designers to be inspired by the magical power of London, exploring the connection between desires, needs, fears through rituals that brings human kind to change, to transform and to evolve their inner world.
Deadline for applications is August 30, 2019
We welcome any artist, photographer, gallerist to apply for LONDON CONTEMPORARY International Art Fair. You can submit your works or installation project, get a space or a dedicated place where you will be presented internationally.
Please get in touch with us via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll let you know more details about the fair, the participation costs and everything else you need to be in.