Artists have the opportunity to hire a table space at no.57 to sell their work directly to the public at a monthly 'Art Market' held inside no.57. Artwork can be 2 d or 3d , please consider the size of your work and the space we are offering. We would hope to represent a range of art forms.
The first 3 Art Markets are scheduled for
Sunday 24th March 11am-5pm, Sunday 28th April 11am-5pm, Saturday 29th June 10am-4pm.
There will be between 6 - 10 spaces available each month. The market will only run if 6 or more Artists apply for each market.
The fee for your space will be £40, this includes -
- 1/2 table - roughly 35 x 45 inches each space
- Wall or shelf space ( only existing hooks to be used- no new fixtures)
- Room for a small print rack
- Heating, lighting etc
- Publicity on social media and shop window
- Free secure Wi-Fi
- 1/2 hour set up time, 1/2 hour clear up time
Terms and Conditions
- Artists must arrive at least half an hour before the market opens.
- Artists must have packed up and left the space clean within half an hour of the market closing.
- Artwork must not cause any offense to the public.
We reserve the right to ask you to take down any work that may cause offense.
- Artists accept responsibility for insuring their work and any 3rd party liability
- Artists are responsible for sales of their Artwork.
- If you need to eat, we ask that you go to a local cafe or eat outside.
In an effort to support local Artists we have decided to charge only for the space and waive any commission. ( except for the Featured Artists exhibiting in the window space). This will be reviewed periodically. Artists are responsible for sales of their own Artwork and can bring their own card machines and packing materials. We will ask you for feedback on sales and suitability of the space so that we can review how well the Market works and keep improving it!
How to apply for a Space at the Art Markets
What you need to send
Please send the following to - firstname.lastname@example.org
- a completed application form
- 4 jpeg images of the type of work which you intend to display and sell at the market
If you are successful you will need to pay £40 by BACS transfer in order to secure your space. This is non-refundable. By paying the deposit you confirm that you understand and agree to the Terms and conditions above.