A mix of creative professionals will share their successful experiences on how to live and work establishing a career in the creative industries.
- Practicalities of running a creative enterprise
- Understanding of the Art World
- How to save money
- How technology can power your business
- Alex Chinneck – Visual Artist and Designer – His large public work has been featured in The New York Times, The Guardian, BBC and Dezeen Magazine. The London-based artist also runs a successful Furniture Design business.
- Johnny Martin FD – Financial Director - is known for his “cool and straight forward approach” and has helped thousands of entrepreneurs nationwide understand business numbers and jargon.
- Victoria Sin – Illustrator Designer - Sony, Paloma Faith and Vice Magazine amongst the list of clients of this entrepreneurial student, who is regularly commissioned work and sells her art-work online to her strong customer base.
- Duncan McCorquodale - Director Black Dog Publishing - Specialised in beautifully produced illustrated books that represent a fresh, eclectic take on contemporary culture: art and architecture, design, fashion, music and environmental concerns.
- Matt Perkins - Head of SME Engagement FreeAgent - launched in 2007, hewn from the frustration that managing company finances was just too damn hard for most small businesses and freelancers. Their mantra: demystifying accounting and redefining the relationship people have with their finances.
The Art of Making Money is open to all artists, students, freelancers, performers, cultural leaders and organisations within the creative industries.
The event will also include practical workshops and a 20 min inspirational talk by Social Entrepeneur Winsome Duncan, who will give her Top Ten Tips To How to Get Employed.
Do you want to learn the Art of Making Money? BOOK NOW
Delicious Scarlett Rosita food will be selling a range of affordable food during the Conference. Original receipts, super tasting and good for you!
We hope to see you there!