Aesthetica Art Prize 2019
The Aesthetica Art Prize is a platform for you to showcase your work to a wider audience and further your involvement with the international art world. The Prize is hosted by the international art and culture publication, Aesthetica Magazine.
It invites both emerging and established artists to submit across Painting & Drawing; Photography & Digital; Sculpture, Design and 3D; Video, Installation and Performance.
The award attracts thousands of entries in a range of innovative media from locations as diverse as Australia, Germany, India, Japan, Malaysia, the Netherlands, the UK and the USA.
There are two awards for entry: the Main Art Prize and the Emerging Art Prize. The Emerging Art Prize is open to current students and artists who have graduated within the last two years. The Main Art Prize is open to all, including those eligible for the Emerging Art Prize.
Prizes for the Main & Emerging Winners:
- £5,000 (Main Prize winner) & £1,000 (Emerging Prize winner)
- Group exhibition with the Finalists hosted by Aesthetica
- Editorial coverage in Aesthetica Magazine
- Publication in Future Now: 100 Contemporary Artists
- £250 art supplies vouchers courtesy of Cass Art
- Art books courtesy of Prestel
- Entry costs: £24
- Submissions close 31 August 2019
- Enter here: www.aestheticamagazine.com/art-prize