Since my youth I have been passionate about art which I found was a balance to my interests in more pragmatic subjects such as maths and science. This very much reflects my personality which also explains my profession as an Architect; a profession that is both regimented and boundless. Art gives me the control to break rules and paint by instinct. Paint is my chosen medium, but I am equally fascinated by sculpture and find inspiration in works by Rodin and Michelangelo. I especially admire the manner in which Rodin seemingly left some of his pieces unfinished or rough around the edges to better express movement and life. This is a style I also enjoy in paintings, best exemplified by Turner, an artist whose use of light and tone I feel has greatly affected me in my personal and artistic capacity.
● 2016, Artfinder x Ogilvy: 'THIS IS NOT ADVERTISING', Venue: Sea Containers Floor 12, London.
● 2016, OCTOBER EXHIBITION GRID INTERNATIONAL ART FAIR, Venue: Old Truman Brewery, London
● 2016, LE DAME ART GALLERY SUMMER EXHIBITION, Venue: Melia Whitehouse, London
● 2016, UNLEASHED EXHIBITION Venue: Menier Gallery, 51 Southwark St, London
● 2014, LONDON COFFEE FESTIVAL, Venue: Old Truman Brewery, London
● 2014, THE COFFEE ART PROJECT, Venue: Old Truman Brewery, London