While still attending secondary school in the late 80's Lee was already involved heavily in the first wave of the UK street art scene, producing commissioned murals for Youth centres, Dance studios, Private companies and festivals.
Lee has been working as a freelance artist for 20 years and has participated in numerous solo and group shows, as well as commercial commissions including; illustration, graphic design, fine art, sculpture and film making.
During the past nine years Lee has undertaken work within the Art department on film and TV productions, working in Graphic Design/ Illustration, set building, prop making and scenic art.
During the past four years Lee has founded and managed Robots Art Collective producing numerous large scale installations in the public realm both, commissioned and self-funded as well as creating workshop group sessions for children and young adults in the UK, South America and US. Robots (art collective) have received acclaim and recognition in numerous international media publications including Time Out, New York Times, Rooms magazine, The Guardian and Wooster Collective-(online and published features through Taschen Trespass and MIT press Adhocism) to name a few.
Lee is an extremely natural and versatile individual and can turn his hand to many various disciplines and styles within the creative fields.
Lee enjoys working collaboratively and can communicate ideas freely.
Lee’s interests extend beyond the realms of visual art into music, science and architecture.
Lee possesses a rare balance between disciplined managerial skills, creative ability and practical workmanship/leadership.
- Shambala music festival Cambridgeshire (August 2013)
- Beam Camp New Hampshire US (August 2013)
- Smokey Tails venue/restaurant (July 2013)
- Bemerton estate, sculpture project (Ongoing)
- Private show, La Tache gallery Barcelona (November-
- Mandala project Kings cross London (September 2012)
- Boomtown music festival Bristol (September 2012)
- Rise festival Old street London (July 2012)
- Muutant festival Zargreb Croatia (July 2012)
- Canning Town Giant (June 2012)
- Hayward Gallery (May to June 2012)
- Secret Garden Party (July 2011)
- Commissioned public artworks (Quito Ecuador)
- Commissioned public permanent artworks (Crescent arts centre Belfast Feb-June 2011)
- Black/Light, Installation (London 2010)
- Bestival, Isle of Wight (September 2010)
- Self funded, sculpture and children’s workshops Williamsburg, Queens, New York (August 2010)
- Hackney WickED festival (August 2010)
- Secret Garden Party (July 2010)
- Brent Respect Festival (July 2010)
- Hoxton Fishtank Festival (June 2010)
- Mutate Britain ‘One foot in the Grove’ (December 2009)
- Prescription Gallery, Brighton (July 2009)