DKT Artworks are looking to recruit a further project manager to join their team to oversee bespoke, high-end residential, commercial and superyacht projects.
DKT are a substantial, London based company, specialising in the design, production and installation of site-specific artworks and on-site specialist decoration.
- To manage your own projects, from design concept to delivery. This will include estimating works from briefs and architectural/technical drawings, planning, budgeting, client liaison and the coordination of DKT operatives, suppliers and subcontractors.
- To work efficiently with all existing administrative systems and databases.
- To oversee and develop on-going relationships with existing clients, and recruit and develop relationships with new clients.
- Experience of project management, people management, and managing client relations
- Ability to read and interpret architectural plans and technical drawings
- High level IT skills- Microsoft Office and AutoCAD skills essential - Sensitivity to design aesthetics through a background in the arts/design - Ability to plan, direct, and coordinate others to deliver work.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels both internally and externally.
- Organised approach to projects and ability to work to schedule.
- Ability to prioritise while working on a number of projects.
- Financial understanding and budget control.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Logical thinking and problem solving nature
(We would expect you to work with all members of the DKT team to actively promote the company. You would also support the company directors in the company marketing strategies, particularly in the visiting of potential clients and the coordination and management of events and exhibition stands at trade fairs)
To apply for this position please send your CV and a covering email detailing your interest to email@example.com
For more information about DKT please visit our website at www.dkt.co.uk