This role will suit a candidate with website design and formatting skills and experience with database management. Ideally, you will have studied Art History and be passionate about the promoting and advertising the subject further through events and online communications. It is a flexible role where you will work from home and liaise with the trustees remotely.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Update and maintain social media and website using Squarespace
- Design and upload new teaching materials, event and programme details to the website
- Organise web-based course bookings, events, donations pages using Eventbrite or similar
- Engage with educators and students across all social media to create an online educational art history community
- Develop partnership opportunities for AHiS
- Maintain the data base with AHiS’s schools contact details, in discussion with AHiS trustees
- Market the course to primary, secondary schools, sixth form colleges and F.E. colleges informing them of the materials and courses, and helping them promote the programme of Art History to students
- Maintain good relations between schools, freelance teachers and AHiS
- Undertake any appropriate duties as may be reasonably required by AHiS trustees.
- Previous administrative or project management experience.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Art History Knowledge
Please send a CV detailing two referees to email@example.com