FLUX Exhibition is an established exhibition and platform for artist opportunities. They have now launched The Flux Review Magazine. The magazine will be available directly or in over 400 international bookstores.
FLUX Exhibition is an established exhibition and platform for artist opportunities. They have now
FLUX Exhibition is celebrating incredible art by producing a collectable art, culture and world exploration magazine.
The FLUX Review is a beautiful A4 220 page publication featuring art, culture and travel for the independent mind.
The magazine is distributed to our client base, art galleries, 5 star establishments, concierge companies and private banks that we have built relationships with as well as being on sale as a printed or digital edition.
We are working with award winning designers who have produced creative material that captivated audiences for some of the most well known and successful companies.
Beautiful, Bold and Creative Inspiration.
Submissions are now open to feature your art, project, exhibition or interview alongside our editorial.
FREE - We are always on the look out for artists to feature in our editorial. Either a feature or interview.
PAID - We offer a number of pages to artists that would be designed to fit the publication. If selected artists would also become part of the FLUX Exhibition network with automatic inclusion in project call outs; including art placements, events and commissions.
Spaces available and costs:
- 1 Page: £115
- 2 Pages: £200
- 4 Pages: £320
- 6 Pages: £360
- A mix of editorial and imagery, we work with you and our designers to produce the most aesthetically pleasing presentation of your work.
- A professionally designed feature or interview.
- Two copies of the printed edition and a digital copy you can use on your website or E-mail. (more printed editions will be available at cost price)
- Distribution to our client base and social media promotion.
- Entry to the Flux Exhibition projects including art placements, art loans and commissions.