Are you a passionate artist looking for an opportunity
that fits around your lifestyle and commitments?
Creative Minds is a social enterprise and nationwide community of artists delivering empowering and therapeutic art sessions to care homes, learning disability services and day centres across the country. Our community of over 30 artist licencees deliver over 350 art sessions to 1500 people a month, working with older people and people with learning disabilities.
We are looking for passionate artists who . . .
- Love to practice visual art, craft and sculpture
- Are driven, motivated and willing to learn new skills
- Caring, compassionate and supportive to others
- Confident and have excellent communication skills
- Have experience working in a care environment or the community (Desirable)
- Have a Valid UK Driving Licence and access to a vehicle. (Essential).
As a Creative Minds Artist you . . .
- Could earn a great income doing what you love
- Can enjoy working on a flexible basis around your commitments
- Will be assisting vulnerable people to explore their creativity
- Make a difference to people’s lives through your sessions
- Can have more free time to focus on your own art practice or other commitments.
Joining the Creative Minds community represents a unique and rewarding licence opportunity for artists or anyone with a passion for art and crafts.
If you’re ready for a fresh start, please visit our website: www.creativemindsan.co.uk/join-us and social media pages for an insight into our work.