Opportunity Closing Date:
Sunday, December 31, 2017 - 12:00
Application for Talented Art Fair March 2018
- The next Talented Art Fair will be held at The Old Truman Brewery, London E1 on the 2nd, 3rd & 4th of March 2018.
- In order to be considered for the fair, please complete the form below and select your required space, (options and exhibition fees listed below).
- We are especially looking for artists with a proven track record of success in the Art World, whether that is a Bachelors/Masters degree in your specialised area, and/or have gallery representation (present or past), and/or previous experience of exhibiting and selling regularly at art fairs, exhibitions, solo or group/collective events.
- Making a submission is free; selected artists will be required to pay for their space by way of an Exhibition Fee.
- To make a submission please fill in the form below attaching 3 example images of your best works which we prefer will be available for sale at the exhibition along with the prices (each individual artwork shown at the fair must have a sales price between £50 - £5,000).
- Most prints we sell are priced up to £195 and most original artwork we sell is between £200 and £2,000; but we do allow established artists to sensibly price their masterpieces up to the maximum £5,000, per artwork.
- You will be allowed to show more than just the three example artworks, as long as they fit comfortably within your space, less is more! We recommend 2m spaces show 2-8 artworks, 3m spaces 3-12 artworks and 4m spaces 4-16 artworks; depending on size.
- Full details, terms and conditions & guidelines will be provided upon acceptance.
- The select committee meet on a monthly basis to decide which artists have been chosen, so selection is made on a monthly rolling basis, until all 100 artists have been accepted.
- Artists will be required to pay for their space or leave a deposit upon acceptance, in order to hold their space.
- The deadline for submitting an application is 31 Dec 2017