Bow Arts are looking to extend their Artist Educator pool of artists with experience of working with SEND learners.
We are particularly interested in hearing from artist educators who:
- Have completed a PGCE with a specialism in SEND, have experience teaching in special schools
- Have experience of planning and delivering participatory arts projects, adapted to the needs, abilities and interests of those with learning disabilities
- Would be keen to develop projects using a multi-sensory/kinesthetic approach, as a means of engaging SEND pupils in creative activity
Artist Skills and Qualities:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Skilled and experienced visual artist educator
- Confident and clear in managing whole class groups with challenging behaviour
- Able to work with pupils and teachers of diverse needs and abilities, including those with Special Educational Needs or Behavioural difficulties
To apply please download and complete the Artist Educator Application Form specifying your SEND experience. Deadline for applications is 12pm on Monday 23rd April. Interviews will take place the following week.