Sharp, focused workshop to help writers, artists, musicians and performers develop fundraising skills.
This workshop will cover:
- Funding research - using specialist databases to identify funding from the Arts Council, grant making trusts, local and central government, European funding and other sources
- Developing a project that will appeal to funders
- Developing a compelling funding application
- Developing a realistic budget
- This workshop will be run by Jacqueline Crooks, founder of www.sharp-raiser.com and Ana Toneato.
Lunch will not be provided so please bring your lunch. Cafes are nearby if you want to purchase lunch.