Job no: 494521
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Salary: £40,000 - 45,000
The Cultural Programme Manager will manage this exciting, varied and complex programme of work, building relationships with creative professionals; delivering ambitious projects in collaboration with our communities; widening our arts and culture offer; and raising the profile of Thamesmead.
You will be a key member of the Thamesmead Regeneration Team, reporting directly to Head of Cultural Strategy, and helping to shape and deliver the cultural programme across the area. You will manage key stakeholder relationships, bring creative ideas, deliver arts and cultural programmes and promote Thamesmead as a great place for culture to thrive.
Experience, knowledge and understanding
- Proven experience of delivering arts, culture and heritage projects in a regeneration context, with a focus on resident engagement, outdoor programming and supporting creative and cultural industries.
- Demonstrable knowledge of how arts, culture and heritage can support area-based regeneration
- Significant experience of effectively managing arts, culture and heritage professionals within a regeneration setting
- Experience of overseeing and co-ordinating multiple cultural projects from a range of delivery partners
Technical and Professional Skills
- IT skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
Wide network of cultural contacts
- Experience of working in partnership with RSLs/local authorities
- Experience of resident involvement
Advertised: 04 Apr 2017 (9:00 AM) GMT Daylight Time
Closing date: 23 Apr 2017 (5:00 PM) GMT Daylight Time