We are looking for passionate, compassionate and skilled artists to join our growing community of Creative Minds Artists in 2017!
Creative Minds is a community of passionate artists delivering fun and therapeutic Art Sessions to care homes, learning disability services, community centres and various venues across the UK. We currently work with older adults and people with learning disabilities enabling people of all ages and abilities to explore their creativity and helping to make art accessible to everyone.
We are looking for artists that are:
- Passionate about visual art, craft and sculpture.
- Caring, compassionate and supportive to others.
- Confident and have excellent communication skills.
- Able to commit at least 2.5 days to delivering Art Sessions in their local area.
- Have experience working in a care environment or the community (Desirable).
- Have a Valid UK Driving Licence and access to a vehicle. (Essential).
As a Creative Minds Artist you will:
- Earn a great income.
- Have the flexibility to deliver the Art Sessions around your other commitments.
- Support the participants to explore their creativity and create wonderful artwork.
- Empower and enhance people’s lives through your sessions.
- Be able to do what you love and love what you do.
Joining Creative Minds represents a unique and fulfilling opportunity for artists or anyone with a passion for art and crafts. As a Creative Minds Artists you will receive a comprehensive start-up package, including training and all the equipment you need to start delivering the sessions in your area with our full support and guidance.
If you’re ready for a fresh start doing something that you are passionate about whilst supporting others visit: creativemindsan.co.uk/join-us